No feed items found.No feed items found.
1. A college degree doesn’t = success.
2. Holding onto toxic friendships will cause you greater harm in the long run.
3. It’s not a crime to be single.
4. You’re allowed to be single AND have fun.
5. This too shall pass.
6. Not every relationship will be meant to last.
7. Appreciate your mistakes you make throughout your life.
8. Your 20’s are damn hard to get through at times. Keep going.
9. You don’t have to stick with only one career.
10. Fuck the people who throw rocks at your success.
11. Learn how to breakup the proper way (as in don’t just text the poor lad).
12. Never ignore your gut.
13. Take mental health days and don’t apologize for it.
14. Know that healing is not linear.
15. Without bad days, you wouldn’t be able to appreciate the best days.
16. Almost everyone feels behind. It’s not just you.
17. Stop obsessing over Instagram likes. In the end, you won’t give a damn.
18. Your looks do not matter as much as how you treat people.
19. Hold tight onto your most valuable friends.
20. You are the only you in the entire universe. Spread your light.
21. Learn how to listen to criticism.
22. Stop. Breathe.
23. Sometimes a walk will do wonders for your mental health.
24. If you are struggling, don’t bottle it up in fear of being a burden.
25. Listen more.
26. Even if your world is crashing down, you will always find one thing to be grateful for in your life.
27. There is so much more to life than getting married.
29. It’s a waste of energy being jealous of others.
30. The only thing you can do is be the best version of yourself.
31. Hug your parents more because one day you won’t be able to.
32. If you don’t know how or why you are feeling a certain way, turn it into art.
33. Every inhale and exhale is a GIFT.
34. Therapy is the best way to learn more about yourself and better yourself at the same time.
35. Good friends are hard to come by. Don’t undervalue them.
36. Sometimes, all you need is a good cry. Don’t be ashamed of that.
37. Let go of what is not yours anymore. Holding onto this person or that job will do you no good.
38. Everyone struggles. You are not alone.
39. One day you will back at those terrible experiences and be grateful it happened.
40. Above all, learn how to love yourself.