5 Tips on How to Be a Better Creative Writer
- Embrace your time alone and utilize it to create alternate worlds that you write about.
- Read, Watch and Research material that inspires you to use your imagination.
- Talk out your story to yourself, to your friends, to your phone, etc to get a better grasp of events and develop a better sense of the world in which your characters exist.
- Define your text with descriptive language that expresses emotions and feelings.
- Expand your vocabulary and think outside the box to develop a strong and unique writing technique.
To read more about this topic, Click Here