Unai Emery is likely to recall a number of first-team regulars for Arsenal’s Premier League clash at home to Everton on Sunday.
The Gunners head coach made eight alterations for Thursday’s 4-2 Europa League win over Vorskla Poltava but the likes of Petr Cech, Aaron Ramsey, Mesut Ozil and Alexandre Lacazette will be pushing for returns.
Lucas Torreira took a knock to the knee during the game but Emery hopes he will be fine to face the Toffees, while Laurent Koscielny (Achilles), Sead Kolasinac (knee), Ainsley Maitland-Niles (leg) and Carl Jenkinson (ankle) remain absent.
Everton’s joint top-scorer Richarlison returns to the squad following suspensio, while defender Yerry Mina could come into contention for his debut after a full week of training following a foot problem.
Fellow centre-back Phil Jagielka should be ready to train with the squad again next week following a knee injury but Andre Gomes (hamstring) and Seamus Coleman (foot) remain sidelined.
Arsenal: To follow
Everton: To follow
No feed items found.
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships
- Sometimes, You Shouldn’t Send The First Text
- Cuter Things To Do This Christmas Than Kiss Beneath The Mistletoe
- If 15 Out Of These 20 Statements Are True, You Should Give Your Ex Another Shot
- 50 Grinches Complain About The Reason They Cannot Stand Christmas
- Ladies, You Are Not Selfish For Doing These 50 Things
- Last Night, You Dreamed You Don’t Love Him Anymore
- What I Think About When Someone’s Eyes Light Up While Talking About Keto
- An Unedited Answer To When You Ask, ‘Do You Even Like Me?’
- You Can’t Lose Relationships, You Can Only Outgrow Them
- The Worst Breakups Are The Ones That Aren’t Romantic
- If He Does These 9 Things Over The Holidays, He Is Your Forever Person