After Eden Hazard’s wonder goal, the Swiss international was seen being berated by his German manager.
But the former Stoke star has revealed the emotions appeared more intense than reality – with a tactical discussion the source of the conversation.
“[Klopp] was not intense or shouting something,” Shaqiri told the Standard. “It was just a tactical thing, like something off the free-kick we should do better.
“In the end, Jordan [Henderson] took the free-kick and it was maybe not the best solution we did there.”
(Image: SIPA USA)
No feed items found.
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships
- Sometimes, You Shouldn’t Send The First Text
- Cuter Things To Do This Christmas Than Kiss Beneath The Mistletoe
- If 15 Out Of These 20 Statements Are True, You Should Give Your Ex Another Shot
- 50 Grinches Complain About The Reason They Cannot Stand Christmas
- Ladies, You Are Not Selfish For Doing These 50 Things
- Last Night, You Dreamed You Don’t Love Him Anymore
- What I Think About When Someone’s Eyes Light Up While Talking About Keto
- An Unedited Answer To When You Ask, ‘Do You Even Like Me?’
- You Can’t Lose Relationships, You Can Only Outgrow Them
- The Worst Breakups Are The Ones That Aren’t Romantic
- If He Does These 9 Things Over The Holidays, He Is Your Forever Person