If Wednesday’s ‘starter’ was anything to go by, we could be in with a real treat for tonight’s ‘main course’.
Eden Hazard’s sublime strike stole the show as the Blues dumped Liverpool out of the Carabao Cup at Anfield in midweek.
But will Maurizio Sarri’s side repeat their 2-1 heroics to wreck the unbeaten Reds 100 per cent start to the Premier League campaign?
Chelsea are yet to taste defeat in the league under their new boss, so how will this evening’s clash at Stamford Bridge unfold?
Follow all the latest with our live updates, here.
Chelsea: Kepa, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante, Hazard, Kovacic, Giroud, Willian, Azpilicueta, Luiz
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
No feed items found.
- 38 Signs You’re A Quintessential 20-Something Minimalist
- 30 Things You’re Definitely Still Allowed To Do In Your 30s
- 14 Things I Promise I Will Absolutely Never Compromise
- Next Year I Will Stop Missing You
- Hold On — Life Is Going To Give You So Much More Than This
- Next Year, Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Like This
- 8 Things People With High-Functioning Depression Do Differently
- We Were Friends With Benefits — But Sex Was Not The Benefit
- Am I Supposed To Forgive You Or Walk Away Forever?
- I’m Not Going To Apologize For Breaking Your Heart
- 6 Little Things You Need To Understand About A Taurus/Virgo Relationship
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships