Chelsea have joined the hunt for Eden Hazard’s kid brother Ethan.
The 15-year-old – on the books of local Belgian club AFC Tubize – is the fourth brother in the family to chase a career in football.
Kylian, 23, has already joined Eden at Stamford Bridge, but has yet to make a first-team appearance for the Blues.
The forward has featured for the club’s Under-21s in the Football League Trophy, but has been farmed out on loan to Cercle Brugge.
Thorgan spent five years in west London earlier in his career but left without playing a game.
The 25-year-old has forged a successful career in the Bundesliga with Borussia Moenchengladbach and has joined older brother Eden in the Belgium national team set up.
No feed items found.
- Read This If You’re Wondering Why the Hell Life Is So Hard
- 9 Ways Old Souls View Success Differently
- Maybe You’re Not Unmotivated, Maybe You’re Just Staring At A Dead End
- 19 One-Sentence Resolutions To Make In 2019
- I Love Myself So I Am Letting You Go
- The Best Skincare Products I Bought In 2018
- I Can’t Wait To See What Happens For You In 2019
- The Willingness To Give Up Is The #1 Sign Of A Strong Heart And Clear Mind
- This 30 Day Challenge Will Help You Purge What’s Holding You Back And Enter 2019 Refreshed
- Don’t Text Me If You Are Going To Drop The Conversation
- A Brief History Of Men Not Learning Anything About Me On Dates
- In 2019, Put Effort Into Loving Yourself
- What Each Zodiac Sign Should Stop Stressing Over On December 7
- Maybe Someday I Won’t Be Waiting For You To Come Back
- Me, You, And Some Other Things That Ended Up Not Mattering At All