The winners of this year’s FA Cup will land a payday of nearly £7million.
While the final itself holds a payday of £3.6million, that amount would be nearly doubled with the money accrued throughout the other rounds.
It is a tidy incentive for some of the Premier League’s lower-ranked teams to go all the way in the country’s senior cup competition.
The competition is quickly heading towards the first round proper, where Football League clubs enter the fray, after the second qualifying round draw was made on Monday.
Prize money has been doubled for the 2018/19 season, in a move which will benefit every team competing in the competition at every level.
Winners of the third qualifying round will pocket £15,000.
No feed items found.
- 30 Things You’re Definitely Still Allowed To Do In Your 30s
- 14 Things I Promise I Will Absolutely Never Compromise
- Next Year I Will Stop Missing You
- Hold On — Life Is Going To Give You So Much More Than This
- Next Year, Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Like This
- 8 Things People With High-Functioning Depression Do Differently
- We Were Friends With Benefits — But Sex Was Not The Benefit
- Am I Supposed To Forgive You Or Walk Away Forever?
- I’m Not Going To Apologize For Breaking Your Heart
- 6 Little Things You Need To Understand About A Taurus/Virgo Relationship
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships
- Sometimes, You Shouldn’t Send The First Text