Fulham will be without Tom Cairney and Neeskens Kebano for Saturday’s Premier League clash with Watford at Craven Cottage.
Cairney continues to nurse a foot concern, with Kebano still unable to shake off an ankle problem.
Defender Tim Ream is back in training after a thigh injury but will not be fully fit in time to feature against the Hornets.
Watford winger Gerard Deulofeu is closing in on a return to full training after an abdominal problem, but will not be rushed into what would be a first appearance of the season.
Midfielder Nathaniel Chalobah played for the under-23s side earlier in the week to continue his recovery from a serious knee injury, so could be on the bench again, but Tom Cleverley (Achilles) remains a long-term absentee.
Follow all the action as it happens below.
Fulham squad: Bettinelli, Odoi, Le Marchand, Fosu-Mensah, Mawson, McDonald, Schurrle, Seri, Zambo, Mitrovic, Vietto, Fabri, Chambers, Christie, Bryan, Sessegnon, Johansen, Kamara.
Watford squad: Foster, Janmaat, Cathcart, Holebas, Kabasele, Doucoure, Hughes, Capoue, Pereyra, Deeney, Gray, Gomes, Mariappa, Masina, Kiko, Sema, Chalobah, Success
No feed items found.
- Read This If You’re Wondering Why the Hell Life Is So Hard
- 9 Ways Old Souls View Success Differently
- Maybe You’re Not Unmotivated, Maybe You’re Just Staring At A Dead End
- 19 One-Sentence Resolutions To Make In 2019
- I Love Myself So I Am Letting You Go
- The Best Skincare Products I Bought In 2018
- I Can’t Wait To See What Happens For You In 2019
- The Willingness To Give Up Is The #1 Sign Of A Strong Heart And Clear Mind
- This 30 Day Challenge Will Help You Purge What’s Holding You Back And Enter 2019 Refreshed
- Don’t Text Me If You Are Going To Drop The Conversation
- A Brief History Of Men Not Learning Anything About Me On Dates
- In 2019, Put Effort Into Loving Yourself
- What Each Zodiac Sign Should Stop Stressing Over On December 7
- Maybe Someday I Won’t Be Waiting For You To Come Back
- Me, You, And Some Other Things That Ended Up Not Mattering At All