Getting along with roommates is never easy, but here are a few tips, that will help put you more at ease.
- Define your needs, expectations and wants in an ideal living situation and discuss it with the person you are or will be residing with.
- Address any important issues, complaints or concerns as quickly as possible, to get problems resolved sooner, rather than later.
- Work as a unite within your household by figuring out ways to join forces on projects or planning for your shared living space.
- Hangout and get to know each other, or just work on forging a bond that goes beyond the zip code you share.
- Do unto others, as you wish others would do unto you, by being a reflection of the roommate you would want living with you.