Jan Vertonghen is set to miss Tottenham’s Champions League clash against Barcelona .
Defender Vertonghen suffered a hamstring injury against Huddersfield on Saturday and came off at half-time.
And Barcelona’s visit to Wembley tomorrow will come too soon for the Belgian centre-half in the latest injury setback for Spurs.
Spurs were already without midfielder Dele Alli with a hamstring problem, Serge Aurier who is out with a thigh injury and second choice goalkeeper Michael Vorm due to a knee injury.
Hugo Lloris, Christian Eriksen and Mousa Dembele are also injury concerns for Spurs ahead of their second group game.
What’s your prediction for this one?
0+ VOTES SO FAR
No feed items found.
- Last Night, You Dreamed You Don’t Love Him Anymore
- What I Think About When Someone’s Eyes Light Up While Talking About Keto
- An Unedited Answer To When You Ask, ‘Do You Even Like Me?’
- You Can’t Lose Relationships, You Can Only Outgrow Them
- The Worst Breakups Are The Ones That Aren’t Romantic
- If He Does These 9 Things Over The Holidays, He Is Your Forever Person
- 50 People Reveal The Pettiest Reason They Dumped Someone
- 8 Signs You Grew In 2018
- 9 Ways One-Sided Relationships Will Screw With Your Head
- 13 Signs You Wish You Were Dating Someone Different
- 17 Things I Learned From Cutting Out A Toxic Family Member
- 50+ Intelligent Questions To Ask During A Job Interview
- The Craziest Celebrity Gossip I’ve Ever Heard In Real Life
- 50 Hilarious Sign Language Gestures
- Exactly What You Need To Let Go Of This December, Based On Your Zodiac Sign