Jurgen Klopp turned down the chance for Amazon’s All or Nothing series to follow Liverpool this season, it is understood.
The Amazon Prime fly-on-the-wall show went behind the scenes with Manchester City last season, capturing their Premier League success in incredible detail.
The eight-part series was a huge hit and was well received among football fans.
According to The Daily Mail , Liverpool chiefs, including owner John Henry, had given Amazon’s approach the green light. But it was Klopp who had the final say and turned the show down.
Klopp was fully against letting cameras intrude on his space and also believed that people’s behaviours change when they are being filmed.
The Reds boss will also no doubt want to avoid a repeat of how Brendan Rodgers was portrayed in Being Liverpool , the six-part documentary on the club filmed in 2012.
It has been mooted that following Liverpool’s rejection Amazon are hoping to work with Bayern Munich instead.
(Image: John Powell/Liverpool FC via Getty Images)
No feed items found.
- 30 Things You’re Definitely Still Allowed To Do In Your 30s
- 14 Things I Promise I Will Absolutely Never Compromise
- Next Year I Will Stop Missing You
- Hold On — Life Is Going To Give You So Much More Than This
- Next Year, Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Like This
- 8 Things People With High-Functioning Depression Do Differently
- We Were Friends With Benefits — But Sex Was Not The Benefit
- Am I Supposed To Forgive You Or Walk Away Forever?
- I’m Not Going To Apologize For Breaking Your Heart
- 6 Little Things You Need To Understand About A Taurus/Virgo Relationship
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships
- Sometimes, You Shouldn’t Send The First Text