An early start for Jose Mourinho today.
He’s facing the press ahead of United’s meeting with Wolves on Saturday.
Mou’s recent pre-match press conferences have been pretty explosive.
In particular his rant about Marcus Rashford last Friday.
But United have refound form, have won their last three, and comfortable disposed of Young Boys in the Champions League in midweek.
Now they take on a Wanderers side in similarly good form, having won their last two.
Who will emerge victorious? And what does Mourinho make of things?
Find out shortly….
No feed items found.
- If He Does These 9 Things Over The Holidays, He Is Your Forever Person
- 50 People Reveal The Pettiest Reason They Dumped Someone
- 8 Signs You Grew In 2018
- 9 Ways One-Sided Relationships Will Screw With Your Head
- 13 Signs You Wish You Were Dating Someone Different
- 17 Things I Learned From Cutting Out A Toxic Family Member
- 50+ Intelligent Questions To Ask During A Job Interview
- The Craziest Celebrity Gossip I’ve Ever Heard In Real Life
- 50 Hilarious Sign Language Gestures
- Exactly What You Need To Let Go Of This December, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- 50 Thoughtful Last Minute Christmas Gifts For Procrastinators
- 11 Things To Remember As 2018 Comes To An End And 2019 Begins
- In 2019, Make A Resolution To Act More Selfish
- You’re Not Bored, You’ve Outgrown Your Life
- This Journaling Exercise Is The #1 Way Highly Successful People Achieve Everything They Want