Mourinho questions his players
Jose Mourinho questioned how much some of his players care about Manchester United’s poor start to the season as speculation continues about the under-fire manager’s future.
Trouble has never been far away from Old Trafford in recent months, with pressure increasing by the match as they lurch from one problem to another. United are in desperate need of a shot in the arm against Valencia, yet Mourinho does not believe his job is under threat ahead of Tuesday’s Group H match. “No, I don’t think (my job is on the line),” the United boss said, having earlier made light of a report that he was fearing for his job after a call from the Frenchman.
Mourinho redirected the question from a Spanish reporter to the journalist that wrote the story, joking at a packed press conference that he had “put a bug on my telephone”.
(Image: Manchester United)
No feed items found.
- 30 Things You’re Definitely Still Allowed To Do In Your 30s
- 14 Things I Promise I Will Absolutely Never Compromise
- Next Year I Will Stop Missing You
- Hold On — Life Is Going To Give You So Much More Than This
- Next Year, Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Like This
- 8 Things People With High-Functioning Depression Do Differently
- We Were Friends With Benefits — But Sex Was Not The Benefit
- Am I Supposed To Forgive You Or Walk Away Forever?
- I’m Not Going To Apologize For Breaking Your Heart
- 6 Little Things You Need To Understand About A Taurus/Virgo Relationship
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships
- Sometimes, You Shouldn’t Send The First Text