Marcus Rashford and Nemanja Matic will miss Manchester United’s return to Premier League action against Wolves through suspension.
Antonio Valencia and Jesse Lingard are back in contention while Phil Jones could return, but Ander Herrera and Marcos Rojo are not fit to be involved.
United boss Jose Mourinho confirmed Diogo Dalot will not start despite impressing on his debut in Switzerland.
Wolves are likely to be unchanged for a sixth consecutive Premier League game, with club-record signing Adama Traore being used as an impact substitute since his £18million arrival last month.
Portuguese winger Ivan Cavaleiro is expected to be Wolves’ only absentee as he continues his recovery from a back injury.
Manchester United: To follow
Wolves: To follow
No feed items found.
- Maybe You’re Not Unmotivated, Maybe You’re Just Staring At A Dead End
- 19 One-Sentence Resolutions To Make In 2019
- I Love Myself So I Am Letting You Go
- The Best Skincare Products I Bought In 2018
- I Can’t Wait To See What Happens For You In 2019
- The Willingness To Give Up Is The #1 Sign Of A Strong Heart And Clear Mind
- This 30 Day Challenge Will Help You Purge What’s Holding You Back And Enter 2019 Refreshed
- Don’t Text Me If You Are Going To Drop The Conversation
- A Brief History Of Men Not Learning Anything About Me On Dates
- In 2019, Put Effort Into Loving Yourself
- What Each Zodiac Sign Should Stop Stressing Over On December 7
- Maybe Someday I Won’t Be Waiting For You To Come Back
- Me, You, And Some Other Things That Ended Up Not Mattering At All
- 50 ‘Street Smarts’ Tips That Could Save You From Attackers And Pickpockets
- Exactly What You Need To Know About Each Astrological Moon