No feed items found.No feed items found.
1. “Just don’t give up, even if it feels like you’ve hit rock bottom.” Totally okay to be upset and have breakdowns. As many as you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, for as long as you want. There are so many people here that are here for you too, so you don’t have to do it alone. You can’t just give up.
2. “Remember that when others make it seem like you’re giving them trouble by sharing what you share and by being around them, they don’t deserve to have you.” You are to be celebrated, never tolerated.
3. “Just because you’re the oldest doesn’t mean that you always have to be bravest.” Or more courageous or strongest.
4. “Keep putting one foot in front of the other at a pace you feel most comfortable.” It’s not easy, but you are strong. There’s a support network all around you.
5. “You’ll be fine.” You’ve gone through a lot and that’s a lot right there. A lot of people can’t handle going through things and you have. Plus you have a great personality and a sense of humor like no one I’ve ever met. Any guy would be lucky to have you.
6. “Your vulnerability is what makes you who you are.” Don’t feel scared of showing how you feel. So many other people struggle with it, but you are someone who lets it all out. If it scares people away, so be it. At least you’re being genuine the entire time.
7. “You need to remember you are doing well.” You are actually doing better than well. You really have your whole life ahead of you. Slow down and enjoy it. Instead of being critical of everything, enjoy being you and enjoy being by yourself. You need to love yourself.
8. “I wish you could see yourself the way I do.” Smart. Beautiful. Capable. Vulnerable. You have a ton to offer to anyone you come across.
9. “You are and were a blessing to all of us.” You are my blessing. Never forget it.
10. “I hope you realize how strong you are for sharing your life and your heart with everyone.” So many people are here for you in these times, and by sharing your story, you’re there for those who are struggling too.