Home ENTERTAINMENT Thomas Ravenel says he’s done with ‘Southern Charm’

Thomas Ravenel says he’s done with ‘Southern Charm’

Thomas Ravenel is done with “Southern Charm.”

“I’m not doing the show anymore. In the contract they have the right to fictionalize your story. They took advantage of me. I decided I’ve got too much to lose and informed them I’m not coming back,” he tweeted from his private account on Tuesday afternoon.

He has been a main cast member since the show’s inception in 2014, with his storylines centering around his relationship with Kathryn Dennis and their custody battle over their children, Kensie, 4, and Saint, 2.

Ravenel, 56, was accused of sexual assault by two women earlier this summer. He denied the claims, but Haymaker, the production company behind the show, began “conducting an investigation” shortly after and Bravo announced that he would not be at the reunion taping.
Twitter
Instead, his girlfriend Ashley Jacobs defended their relationship and his behavior in his absence during what she called an “intervention” by his castmates.

The investigation is still pending, and now Ravenel could be facing another lawsuit as his ex-girlfriend Luzanne Otte retained legal counsel to fight against false allegations that he and Jacobs made about her on a blog.

Bravo couldn’t immediately be reached.