Aaron Ramsey kept his place in the Arsenal side for the visit of Watford – despite seemingly being prepared to leave the club later this season.
Contract negotiations have broken down between the club and the Wales midfielder but head coach Unai Emery stuck to his word and kept Ramsey in his line-up.
Sokratis Papastathopoulos failed to recover from a dead leg and was replaced in the side by Rob Holding, the only alteration for the Gunners from their 2-0 win over Everton last weekend.
Watford, too, only made one change from their 1-1 draw at Fulham as Marc Navarro made his Premier League debut in place of the injured Daryl Janmaat.
Follow all the action as it happens at the Emirates, right here…
Arsenal: Cech, Bellerin, Mustafi, Holding, Monreal, Torreira Xhaka, Ozil, Ramsey, Aubameyang, Lacazette
Subs: Mkhitaryan Lichtsteiner, Iwobi, Leno, Welbeck, Guendouzi, Kolasinac
Watford: Foster, Navarro, Cathcart, Kabasele, Holebas Doucoure, Capoue, Hughes, Pereyra, Deeney, Gray
Subs: Gomes Mariappa, Success, Masina, Sema, Chalobah, Femenia
Referee: Anthony Taylor (Cheshire)
No feed items found.
- 38 Signs You’re A Quintessential 20-Something Minimalist
- 30 Things You’re Definitely Still Allowed To Do In Your 30s
- 14 Things I Promise I Will Absolutely Never Compromise
- Next Year I Will Stop Missing You
- Hold On — Life Is Going To Give You So Much More Than This
- Next Year, Stay Single Until You Meet Someone Like This
- 8 Things People With High-Functioning Depression Do Differently
- We Were Friends With Benefits — But Sex Was Not The Benefit
- Am I Supposed To Forgive You Or Walk Away Forever?
- I’m Not Going To Apologize For Breaking Your Heart
- 6 Little Things You Need To Understand About A Taurus/Virgo Relationship
- When The Lines Between Sex And Love Get Blurred
- Don’t Fall For The Girl Who Is Alone
- Next Year, Let Go Of The People Who Aren’t Ready To Love You
- The Truth About Girls In Happy Relationships