If Wednesday’s ‘starter’ was anything to go by, we could be in with a real treat for tonight’s ‘main course’.
Eden Hazard’s sublime strike stole the show as the Blues dumped Liverpool out of the Carabao Cup at Anfield in midweek.
But will Maurizio Sarri’s side repeat their 2-1 heroics to wreck the unbeaten Reds 100 per cent start to the Premier League campaign?
Chelsea are yet to taste defeat in the league under their new boss, so how will this evening’s clash at Stamford Bridge unfold?
Follow all the latest with our live updates, here.
Chelsea: Kepa, Rudiger, Alonso, Jorginho, Kante, Hazard, Kovacic, Giroud, Willian, Azpilicueta, Luiz
Liverpool: Alisson, Alexander-Arnold, Van Dijk, Gomez, Robertson, Henderson, Wijnaldum, Milner, Mane, Salah, Firmino.
No feed items found.
- When You Need to Remember There is Good, Read This
- When He Finally Realized She Was Right To Leave
- 50 True Stories From People Who Have Lived In A Haunted House
- 50 ‘Psycho Girlfriends’ Talk About The Craziest Things They Have Ever Done
- 50 Wedding Guests Reveal The Red Flag During The Ceremony That Hinted The Relationship Wouldn’t Last
- 100 Resolutions That Will Inspire You To Make 2019 The Best Year Of Your Life
- 30 Simple New Year’s Resolutions That Will Drastically Improve Your 2019
- 50 Families Reveal The Most Sentimental Christmas Presents They Bought This Year
- If You Have A Virgo In Your Life, Tell Them You Love Them
- The Christmas-Themed Reminder Each Zodiac Sign Needs On December 18
- How The Last Full Moon Of The Year Will Guide Your Path, Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- The Things I Never Had A Chance To Tell Her
- 2018, Thank You For The Struggles
- 7 Self-Limiting Beliefs That Keep You Stagnant In Life
- The Life We Once Imagined